Cubementry wars is not just one game, it is a collection of games, with almost 50 different game modes based on Cubes to play on, we bet any player will definitely find something interesting to play within this game.
Since we cannot cover all the gameplay bits within each modes, we will cover some of the interesting gameplay modes only.
- Dexterity: The player has to navigate the Green Cube within a Red Maze by avoiding any contact with the Red walls.
- Memory: Memorise the position of the Blue and Red Cubes from the preview of the board, than destroy the Blue Cubes by using the Green Cube.
- Prospective: Be the Green Cube itself and control your movements and avoid Red Cubes and embrace Blue Cubes.
- Reflex: Destroy the incoming cubes by matching the corresponding colour of the bar.
- Generic: Classic arcade game, where the Green Cube has to jump through incoming Red bars.
- Gridlock: Guide your Green Cube through the maze by avoiding the Red Cubes and gobbling up the Blue Cubes.
- Pacifism: Just a Plain board with Blue and Red Cubes, try avoiding the red cubes as much as you can.
- Tailgate: Your Green Cube leaves a temporary green tail, try to crack as much Red Cubes as you can with the tail.
- Gridball: Essentially football, where you control four player (Read Green Cube) and try to defeat AI powered opponent or yourself.
- Paddle: Virtual Pingpong ,hit the ball with the paddle to bounce, tap the paddle for a powerful hit.
- Teleport: Port your Green Cube from one BOX to another and Guide your Green Cube through the maze by avoiding the Red Cubes and gobbling up the Blue Cubes.
- Constrict: Move your Green Cube along the sphere and avoid Red Cubes on the path and gobble up the Blue Cubes.
- Equator: Run Along the Sphere with your Green Cube, avoid the Red equator and get into the centre of the sphere to teleport into the other side of the sphere and yes gobble up the Blue Cubes.
- Trail: Run Along the Sphere gobbling up the Blue Cubes and your Green Cube leaves a small trail which can essentially kill the Red Cubes.
Well the ingame graphics are minimalistic and but the game runs on a 3D world utilising the unity engine which makes the gameplay very very fluid, this in game fluidity and agility makes the game even more fun, however the graphics are not as polished as some of the big budget games out there, but the game makes up for it with the sheer number of gaming modes it has under its sleeve.